Tuesday 10 April 2007

Birthday's and Thank You's

I had a bit of a draught of the old imagination in the run up to Easter I think I was all Easter Bunny'd out!


But yesterday I had to get my bum into action as I had two birthday cards to make, so what did I do started on a Thank Your card of course!



Thank You card


White Square card
Paper from the Jardin Sercret range of Rouge de Garance
Flowers from Sentemental Plus in Orange and Blue
Gold Brads
Papermania Thank You rub on






Phil's 65th Birthday

Black Cardstock
K&Co Watch Embellishment
Keep Your Memories Clock Paper
Cream tag
Happy Birthday Peel off
Organsa Ribbon
Siliver Brad



Sally T's Birthday


DCWV The pocket full of Posies with Sparkles Stack
Cream Tag
Orange and Yellow Organsa Ribbon
Batick Flowers from Purple Elephant Crafts
Happy Birthday Peel off




No comments: