Monday 30 April 2007

Thinking of You

I have used the 'recipe' from Crafts by Carolyn for RCS010 - which was make a cut - it could be any theme, but the card needed to be cut in some way......



So I rummaged through some of my stamps and came across this lady - she is from Tanda Stamps Art Deco range (Art Deco Set 1 - R-ADE1) - I stamped her with black stazon onto a gloss card, I then used a speed ball roller to colour her using an Adirondack ink pad called Autumn Sunset. Once the ink had dried I used a water pen to remove some of the colour from her face, hands, roses, and some clouds. I folded a A4 card in forest green, using my fiskars shape cutter (yes I am one of the few that can use it!) I cut a semi circle out of the front of the card, and using the fiskars again I cut my lady out using a smaller circular template. I then added a paler card stock to make her stand out , and added some peel offs and ribbon - the holes for which I punched out and added gold eyelets.



This is my first relatively successful brayering attempt, not to shabby if I do say so myself...but needs practice lots more practice!


2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, I think the colouring has turned out beautifully on that - realy soft and subtle. The cut looks very sophisticated, too - great card!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Lovely card - I agree the colouring is perfect!