Monday 30 April 2007

Wishes and Kisses

I have fallen in love ....with the DCWV Pocket full of Posies it is just delicious....but its making me creative rather then trying to hoard it!


For this card, I used the Sketchthis Week 10 template and then I used an A4 purple card from Craftwork, it has a lovely texture to it, I scored it in half and folded it, using my Fiskars Shapecutter, scalloped the edge of the front of the card about an inch in from the edge.


I mounted some card from the DCWV Pocket full of Posies stack (it doesn't show up but the flowers have glitter on them as well). I dug out some purple glitter card which I acquired from a stall at the NEC and cut a strip to go along the edge that you can now see of the inside of the card, and a strip to go along the front of the card.


To finish I simply popped on a greeting 'Wishes and Kisses' again from Craftwork Cards, a Bloom from the bling range of Bazzill, and finally a brad from Making Memories.



3 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful.
I know what you mean about creative instead of hoarding I am the same with the new Dovecraft Amethyst papers.

Pearl said...

yes glad to hear you're not hoarding dear ! thats the way !

enjoy ! create !

lovely card !


ttfn , Pear l

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fab card - and I prefer to think of it as collecting not hoarding!!