Wednesday 12 September 2007

Tearing Purple Holes for Christmas

OK lol So just so this is perfectly clear...I obviously read what I want to read not what is written.......I did the mid week challenge from Daring cardmakers and used my new whale of a punch...which left me with some lovely paper with well a hole in it! so when my brother phoned to say my niece had done really well in her junior cert (Irish exams) I thought oh...I can use that paper and its got a hole in it and I can do the hole challenge............so I made a card for my niece which you can see below..................
It was only when I went back to look at the Daring Cardmakers website that I realised that a. tearing had to be involved (slightly lacking in my card) b. purple was involved (luckily by chance I had used a purple greeting!) c. a Hole....yep I managed that bit....and finally d. for Christmas .....oops!

I used basic grey papers, a Papermania rub on, an accent brad and a chipboard flower from Brenda Pinnick.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

hehehe, don't think we can add this one to the list but thanks for telling your story and making me lol

I don't think you were the only one who got in a pickle with this dare!

Hazel said...

Lovely card (nevermind the 'not reading instructions' - I'm sure most of us fall into that category!)

Leigh said...

lol! It's still a great card though.