Saturday 13 October 2007

Its all a bit dull and overcast here in Northamptonshire today,it looks like it doesn't know what it wants to do, rain or stay dry so it's in between!
I am over tired today with getting to bed late and then getting up very early this morning but my mind is working away on things that just aren't important...its driving me nuts! Bob is at work so I have a nice quite house with just me and Monty,which means I get to play lol!
I made these cards last night for the Just Bex! Friday night challenge to make Christmas cards that use patterned paper that isn't designed for Christmas. As it was dark I had scanned them for the forum but they came out a bit pants so I photographed them this morning in daylight (such as it is today!).

All very simple cards using HOTP Paper Flair Gold Patterns paper,added to which I used some ribbon that I had from Crafty Ribbons and the dreaded peel offs are DoCrafts. I know that there is great debate about Peel Offs but I for one believe that they can work ....well I would say that 'cause I use them!lol






2 comments:

Andrea, said...

5 fab cards, those papers are so beautiful

Hazel said...

Beautiful cards - love the papers (think I've still got some of those somewhere) - like the way you've used them.