Sunday 4 November 2007

Been Tagged

Hazel has tagged me:

These are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Things about me....

1.I have just started to digiscrap....you can see a few (very few!) of my first attempts on my other blog
2.I am the youngest of 6
3.I have 52 first cousins
4.I can dislocate my left thumb at will
5.I think in pictures (not good when someone is being very rude!lol)
6.I don't drink tea or coffee and very rarely have anything hot to drink
7.I love to entertain and cook for friends and family and a great night for me would be to have loads of people around and for me to feed them!

I have done this a few times and so has everyone else....if you haven't please feel free to say I tagged you so that you too can share some facts about yourself!

No comments: