Monday 28 January 2008

Glamour Puss

It was my beautiful niece Sharon 20th Birthday yesterday……….whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa 20 OMG I can remember her being born……yep I was 15 but it doesn’t seem that long ago!lol She is stunning, I don't know where my sister got her from she is slim, blonde, and funny....oh and she has a wiggle and jiggle that makes her father dispare!lol well at that age everything is where it should be - might as well make the most of it!lol

Anyway, Sharon loves pink but she is also a girl about town who has edge, I actively encouraged her to die her hair pink – yep I am a wonderful Auntie! But in my defence if you don't do these things at that age when do you do them? Her hair grew out, it was no big deal and her mother still talks to me!
The Glamour Puss stamps I used are both from Pink Cat Studio, I coloured the design in with Zig Markers, and added a bit of glitz to the cushion with Black Stickles Glitter glue, the edges were edged with black ink and the corners shaped. Before mounting the image I made a faux bow using some pink ribbon. The image was mounted onto some designer paper called Lane de Belleville from the Pirate Princess range by Rusty Pickle, and then a layer of fabulous DCWV Black glitter card. I recommend this as a must have purchase – their glitter card does not shed glitter!!! Finally the image was placed on a 5 by 5 pink card, which I inked again with black ink.

5 comments:

Pootle said...

goodness you have been busy! Great set of cards :)

Kristen said...

Fantastically decadent! hope she had a fab birthday and you aren't leading her too far astray dear auntie!!! lol

Treacle said...

Love the card Jukie.

You'll have to let me know where you got the glitter card and the rusty pickle papers. I need them :o)

Anice said...

This card is just beautiful. I'm sure your niece will love it!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the stamp