Friday 25 April 2008

Time has just speeded up on me!

I don't know how but this week seems to have flown by, yet other weeks seem to go on forever!!!! I finally managed to email off my entry into a competition, it will be judged around the 1st of May so I will post my entry once that has happened...its the first one I have ever entered!

Todays card is based on this weeks sketch on Poetic Artistry, it's a wonderful blog and she makes the most amazing cards so check it out if you haven't already done so!

I simply followed the sketch on Poetic Artistry and stamped the image on white cardstock and coloured it.

....................................................................................................................
Recipe
Cardstock - Bazzill, CosmoCricket - Little Boys - Baley Blues, Little Man
Stamp - Missy B Beach Baby
Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black
Copics
Pentel Pigment Gel ink white pen

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks for the heads up on the site - I love that layout and the card you did with it!

Carolyn King said...

Wonderful card--your coloring is fantastic. Good luck on your competition!