Saturday 21 June 2008

oh....I am going to be in sooooo much trouble!

...my SIL Petra is going to kill me when she gets her Birthday card....as with all families we like to ummm take the mickey, pull each others leg, or whatever you want to call it in your country but generally make fun of each other! Now I am the Baby in my family and in OH's, and I don't make the most of it ....well not much anyway! But I am rather short ....and I partnered up with a 6ft plus family....so they all make fun of my lack of height...
and I have to retaliate in some way...

anyway Petra also likes Penguins....she lives in Canada, so some would say that it's an appropriate animal.....




..................................................................................................
Recipe
Stamp - Ibrakeforstamps
Ink - Graphite Black Brilliance
Pencils - Prismacolor Pencils
Black Velvet ribbon
Cardstock - Kanban
Callouts- Computer Generated
Humour - mine I am afraid


No comments: