Monday 21 July 2008

Girlie vrom vrom

I am working away this week so my postings may be few and far between for the next few days unless I get my bottom in gear and make some more cards to be able to show you!

As you will see today's card is carrying on a theme from yesterday, and its just a female version!

The DP is some I bought earlier this year, and has been stroked on occasion but never cut, but I got all brave and cut it today! Its from Center City Designs - Murray Hill is the collection and the two papers I have used in this card are called The Envoy Club and Avalon Court. The white and purple cardstock are just some I had in my stash I think probably Kanban. The Dino (Woodware Dino Friends) was stamped in Graphite Black Brilliance Ink and coloured with copics, the layout is Taylored Expressions latest cupcake challenge which you can see here and the gems and pearls are again from my stash but I believe are Papermania or Dovecraft.



No comments: