Friday 15 August 2008

You Rock!

It is my nephew Cillian's Birthday today, he is 16, he loves his gaming, heavy metal/rock music and forensic science............ I went with the music theme!

I haven't played with my embossing powders in far far far to long and I had a few months ago added to my collection and I still hadn't used them and I had read a few blogs etc talking about faux metal..... so I decided to have a go and these are the results.

I have loaded up two pictures so that you can see the detail, as always with these things it looks better irl but you get the jist of what I was trying to achieve and I am really pleased with the result and I think it rocksSmiley from millan.net



............................................................................................................
Recipe:-
Stamps: Papermania
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Kanban
Accessories: Embossing powders:- Malachite Fire Aurora, Lapis Black and Tropical Pearl by Cosmic Shimmer, Black sparkle by Personal Impressions, Black Ribbon, Black Diamond Stickles


No comments: