Tuesday 9 September 2008

Girlie Rocker

The good bits and bad bits of life have been getting in the way of me blogging and crafting of late, but I have a card to share with you today!

This card is my Girlie Rocker! For those of you who don't know me I am an avid fan of all things 50's , I rock 'n roll dance with my partner, we have to Wurlitzer jukeboxes in out sitting room......my nickname is Jukie.......ok you get the picture! I was at Colemans' Warehouse in Rushden Northants and Debbie Moore was there showing off some of her goodies when this set jumped out at me and popped itself into my already overflowing basket.

The design template that I have used is based on the sketches you can find over of SCS in the Verve Forum. I seem to find if I don't use a sketch it takes me hours, I need to minimse my choices so that I can create something or else I spend to long trying to make a decision.



............................................................................................................
Recipe:-
Stamps: Debbie Moore Kerry Jo
Ink: Graphite Brilliance
Cardstock: Craftworks
Patterned Paper: K&Co
Accessories: Ric rak ribbon - papermania, copics, silver signo pen, fiskars cutting template for scalloped edge.


No comments: