Wednesday 28 March 2007

Smile - CPS#7

Challenge No7 from http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ provided the base for my card making today, I am obviously in a Spring Mood based on the colours and theme I chose!



I used DCWV paper and cardstock from the Teen selection, I added some pink fibre to the spine, across the front in a diagonal pattern and up to the top right hand corner of the card, I then added some Prima flowers from the new Sprite Dotty Collection, which I embellished with some small 'glass' flowers in corresponding colours. Finally I added 'Smile' which is on vellum and is also from the DCWV Teen Selection, which I attached using flower eyelets.



2 comments:

Kandis Smith said...

Love those flowers... are they emobssed? Very cute!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

NICE!!