Thursday 31 May 2007

Ahhhhh!

What is going on in my life? I mean I have not got five minutes to myself between decorating and working I am busy 24/7 and its driving me crackers!

But I have been working from home the last two days and today I managed to sneak in a half hour of crafting!


I rose to the challenge set by the Daring Cardmakers - make a card using black and 1 other colour..............so I choose lilac................



The stamp is from Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer Flourishes v:I, black stazon, black bloom from Sarah and lilac bloom from Prima, and I simply wrote Hello with a fine liner top and bottom oh and a papermania black brad!



6 comments:

Gillian said...

Beautiful, I wouldn't have thought of lilac with black, it looks awesome! such a striking combo...oh and that is my all time fav flourish stamp that one.. you've used it perfectly!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

This is lovely, and I love that stamp too - in fact I've just added a card using that very same stamp (although mine's in copper).

Lynne said...

Lovely card - would never have thought of lilac either - but it's beautiful.

Sarah said...

Great card! Great colour combination!

stamp and scrape said...

Very intense colour, that lilac. Absolutely lovely.
Ros

Patsy Jackson said...

Great card - lovely colour combo! I love that stamp!!