Thursday 17 May 2007

Have I got it back?

I haven't posted for ages, for several reasons - been a bit poorly, going onto wireless (I have gone grey over that one!) and simply not being inspired ....lots of craft stash just no inspiration.



So yesterday I HAD to create a card that needed to go to Canada....so I made one - I didn't take photo or do a scan because I had sealed the envelope by the time I realised doh!



Today I took delivery of some Kelly Panacci papers.......yummmm..... and my youngest god daughters birthday is coming up - she is the most beautiful little girl with a huge smile and is a complete and utter pink princess....she rivals me in the handbag and shoe department!





So I used American Crafts card - the brown background, Pink Mini Dots paper from Kelly Panacci, a brown Bloom from Sarah, and a pink one from Prima, which I centered with a little material flower and a pink pearl brad from Papermania, I used some alphabet stickers, gems, and finally some pink and white fibre from Avec.

No comments: