Thursday 10 May 2007

Killing two birds so to speak!

Both CBC and DCM had fab challenges and I decided to join them together to make my card....Wings and Blooms..............




I used Black Tie Bling Blooms from the Bazzill Collection, brads are from papermania, the stamp is from Tanda Stamps, ink from Stazon, standard black card stock and blue glitter paper is unknown.



P.s Peacocks do fly and therefore have wings.....they are known to roost in trees in the evenings to keep away from predators!

3 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I love this - it is very dramatic and I love dramatic!

Kathy said...

Beautiful - as Wendy says, really dramatic - it is soooo striking

Gillian said...

Oh the girls above have said it all... Dramatic it is indeed... and so very striking... Beautiful work!