Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Christmas Words

I had a go at the DCM mid week challenge today, nothing to exciting ming, I enjoyed using things that I haven't used for a while like Liquid Applique and Glitter


The challenge:

Christmas Words
We'd like you to use Christmassy words on your card, not just in the sentiment but for this challenge the word/s should form the main focus of your card.




I simply used some paper from the now infamous DCWV Christmas Paper Pack, onto which I glued HAPPY CHRISTMAS which I had created on the PC using the Snowman font. I then used some white liquid applique, which I zapped with my heat gun to puff it up, and on top of this and in some other areas to highlight I added some red and green glitter. The final touch as a bow in the middle to make it look like a present.



Not to sure about this card, but I did have fun making it!

6 comments:

Anne said...

I like this! Especially the lettering with the snowcaps on it, that's very effective!

Paula said...

Love the word, fab font. Great bow too!!

Andrea said...

Great card, the letters look fab and I love the big bow. I got my liquid appliqué out the other day and it's gone a vile colour must remember to get some more

Clare said...

Love the snow-capped letters, I really like that puffly paint for snow effects.

Kathy said...

This looks great. Really fun and festive

scrappa jack said...

Great xmas card. Love the letters