Saturday 29 December 2007

Rain, Rain, Come this way!

I used my new Rain, Rain,come this way! Stamp collection from Hanna Stamps! They were great fun to use and really gave a crisp impression.

I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
'I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',Singin' in the rain

Goodies that I used to create these cards:-

Rain, Rain, come this way! Stamps Hanna Stamps!
Ultra Smooth White Cardstock
Various coloured cardstocks(except red) from Kanban
Red cardstock from Craftworks
Glitter Glue – Craft Planet in Lavender, Iridescent Sparkle, Red and Pear Green
Corner Rounder punch
Various marker colours from Zig Memory System
And on the inside I printed Singin’ in the Rain using my pc.







5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, that is a great stamp.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous cards ,brilliant work ,love them all,Dawnxx

My Paper World said...

The stamp is fab! The cards are gorgeous!

Suzanne said...

Fabulous cards love the colours and layout. I must get mine out I love the Hanna's, I don't have this one yet!!!. Just found your blog so can I say all the best to you and your family at this sad time. Sue :o)

Nick said...

aw how pretty!