Tuesday 1 April 2008

I lost me umph...and went into I can't be bothered mode...made a card...hated it ...etc etc

Anyway I started this card last night, and finished it this evening...its late for the recipent but I know she won't mind.....its very tongue in cheek!

This is a terrible scan...it looks better honest! I will take a photo tomorrow! **Picture updated!**

This card uses PaperArtistry Challenge Sketch and meeds the Caardvarks latest Purple Challenge



Recipe
Stamps - Ibrakeforstamps - Humourous Seniors and Creative Expressions for Sentiment
Paper - Anna Griffin
Copic Markers
Ink - Brilliance
Blooms - Prima
Brads - HOTP
Layout - Paper Artistry



3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I love that funky lady with the soft floral paper and blooms ... wonderful purple card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a funny stamp! :) Love the papers, colors and embellishments you chose. Thanks for playing!

CraftyC said...

Thats a fab stamp, I think its a great card!
Clairexx