Wednesday 2 April 2008

I think I am just being really indecisive at the moment! I was making a card for the Sketch Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers and I ended up making two cards, as I started 1 and didn't think part of it matched so made another one using the bit that didn't match....and I am still not sure....ahhhhh
This frog is for my friend Celie who loves frogs (I have no idea!) and she is having an operation today on her eyes.


Recipe
Stamps: Encouraging Words - Stampendous
Paper: Laura Ashley DP, Bazzill Basic Cardstock
Ink: Brilliance - Pearlescent Crimson and Pearlecent Ivy
Accessories: American Crafts ribbon



Recipe
Stamps: Butterflies- Laura Ashley, Sentiment -Will 'n Way
Paper: Bazzill Basic Cardstock
Ink: Brilliance - Pearlescent Crimson. Pearlecent Ivy, Pearlecent Orchid, Versa Color - Sage
Accessories: Fiskars embossing template

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, both are gorgeous!