Saturday 12 July 2008

Baby Boy Blue

With all that has been going on in my life recently I have got a little behind in sending some very important cards out. One of those cards is for a good friend of mine whose beautiful wife gave birth last month to a handsome young chap called Finley James 'Danger' Brooks.....'Danger' is a little joke that was started during pregnancy. I like it ! and I think it would be a great nickname for him to grow up with!
Following the sketch from Taylored Expressions, I started with a base card 7in by 5ins, and from there layered up different coordinating dp to follow the sketch. Stamped the image onto white card stock, coloured using my copics, added a bit of glitter to tie it in with the dp, and mounted using 3d Zots. Using my Nestabilities and Cuttlebug I made the circular dies and stamped the sentiment. I added the ribbon and the button to anchor it down on the card.




..................................................................................................................
Recipe
Stamps - Baby - Kiddies Baby set by Nellie's Choice, Sentiment - C-Dees
Ink - Brilliance Ink in Graphite Black
Copic Markers
Glitter glue by craftworld
Paper - DCWV Nanna's Nursery Baby Boy
Button - unknown

Ribbon - American Crafts
3d Zots
Design -
Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #24






1 comment:

Taylor said...

So cute! I love baby cards! Thanks for playing the challenge!