Wednesday 20 August 2008

Bling!Bling! 60's Car

Yep! It's another teenage boy birthday.....I have 3 teenage nephews birthdays this month, I really need to speak to my siblings.....do they not know the male cards are a nightmare let alone teenage male cards!

I was going to keep this one pretty simple as the image on the glitter looked really effective but why I put on the black base card I just felt it needed a bit extra so I added the silver dots around the card, it still wasn't enough so I thought about some gems, but gems on a male card would they work, so I had a play and yes it is an unusually glitzy card for a male teenager but the gems pick up the bling from the glitter paper and it kinda works.....and he will like it as I AM his favourite Auntie (aren't I, if you are reading this)





............................................................................................................
Recipe:-
Stamps: Papermania
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Kanban
Patterned Paper: Glitter Paper
Accessories: Embossing Powder; Stampendous Detail Black, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Silver Marker Pen, Gems


No comments: