Thursday 6 November 2008

It's Bert Birthday!

Well it is tomorrow....and I better get this posted or Bert will not be happy with me!I know, I know, it's either feast or famine round here, but hey that is what life is like!lol Bert is actually Roberta, and she is a wonderful friend, we don't see each other all that often but when we do we just pick up straight from where we left off.

I have the dentist this morning....to finish off a root canal...yuck...its the last tooth at the top right next to my throat....nice...who knew you could get so many medical instruments in your mouth at once!



............................................................................................................
Recipe:-
Stamps: Forever Friends Do Craft
Ink: Momento
Cardstock: Kanban
Patterned Paper: Cherry Arte
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Anita's 3 D Clear Gloss Finish, Prima Flowers, button, Dovecraft star border punch


2 comments:

Leonie pujol said...

Hi Jukie,
Just thought I'd pop on to say how much I like your blog, your cards are great.
xxx
Leonie

Joanne said...

Well, I've been led here by Leonie Pujol and I can see why. Your cards are lovely. So clean, easy to understand and very professional. I will be back!!**--

xx