Friday 14 November 2008

Chirpy!

I fell in love with this card by prbloom over on splitcoaststampers, I can't stop looking at it! I hadn't used my wonderful new Inkadinkado stamp that I had also fallen in love with so I joined them both in marriage!

And I am shocked........I had a comment on my last card from the one and only LEONIE.........and she recommended my 'ickle old blog her blog
Smiley from millan.net Thank you Leonie and especially for mentioning the link to the Bowel Cancer website




............................................................................................................
Recipe:-
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Memento
Patterned Paper: Making Memories Paisley
Accessories: Ribbon - American Crafts, Waterfall Stickles, Prisma Color Pencils, Sandsodor, Nestabilities and Cuttlebug


2 comments:

Leonie pujol said...

Hi Jukie,

It's my pleasure, your blog is great, as are all your cards. I love having a look at the blogging world, it's great, especially when I find lovely blogs like yours.

Take care,

Leonie
xx

Helene said...

Cute cards!