Tuesday 26 May 2009

Rummaging around and look what I found....

Hi there, I am going through and getting photos of cards off my camera and going through some that were on my PC when I can across an example of the layout for the cards I did for the majority of Christmas cards I sent out last year, the layout was the same for each but the images,backing papers, card stock colours and ribbon where all different.



Close of Grandad playing Santa Clause....I love the look of the two babies in his arms!



............................................................................................................
Recipe:-
Stamps: Clearly Stamps with Character Golden Oldies 3
Ink: Memento
Cardstock: DCWV
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Accessories: Copics, Nestabilites, Ribbon, corner punch

No comments: