Thursday 26 March 2009

Sorry for the news black out for 5 months, my Mam's death really knocked me for 6 and I am not out of the woods yet. Last week as a trial, it would have been my parents 48th wedding Anniversary on the 17th of March, I am Irish so St Patrick's Day means a lot, and it was the 1st year without both of them, the 19th of March would have been my Mams 67th Birthday and the 22nd of March was Mothers Day..........so I have had any wind I had in my sails knocked out of me!

My mojo has packed up and left me, I have made a few things but nothing of much merit. I have started to ease myself back in though by reading blogs etc that I haven't done for months. So I am hoping that I can return soon.



1 comment:

Helen said...

I'm sorry about your loss Jukie. I agree wholeheartedly with your "die of embarrassment" campaign. We lost my MIL earlier this year to pancreatic cancer and I'm sure embarrassment about symptoms delayed the diagnosis. Not that it would have helped in her case but, had it been bowel cancer (which was her initial fear), it would have made the world of difference.

I visited your blog because I LOVED your comment on the SCS global stimulus thread so much! But I'm trying to wean myself off CE so refrained from posting there!