Thursday 18 June 2009

Pink Explosion!

It was my god-daughters birthday earlier in the month, Ellie is a girlie girlie, pink loving, sparkly wearing 6 year old! and what kind of godmother would I be if I didn't make her a card to help her celebrate her pinkness! I might add that along with the card I bought her some positively pink outfits and sparkly hair accessories to go with them! oh and she is a budding crafter so she got loads of stickers and glitter and oh a whole host of fun stuff!


I got my Copics out for this image along with a bit of glitter provided by my American Crafts Glitter Marker Pure Glitter, there are actually 3 different stamps used on this card, the girl, the pig and the fence, so I had to do some masking.


The is a bit pink, well the whole card is a bit ott on the pinkness but you are only 6 once




I dusted off some of my flowers..... and stuck a button and threaded some DMC thread through it, added some more ribbon, a tag embellishment and some flower gems.

Very pink very girlie and the young lady loved it! It was completely over the top sugary sweet but I think it worked!
Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

Jacilynn said...

super cute! I love these flowers!