Monday 1 June 2009

Shop 'til you drop!

It was one of my friends birthdays recently....and she does like to shop........rather she likes to go shopping but she doesn't seem to buy all that much......I am strange, I can't be bothered with all the tooing and froing....if I want it, can afford, I have it.....going around town looking at the same top just slightly different in 50 shops and going back to the first shop you saw it in 5 hours earlier is just plain HELL!



Close up to see how I used Diamond Glaze on my skinnie minnie to add a bit of weight to her



............................................................................................................
Recipe:-
Stamps: Clearly Stamps with Character
Ink: Memento
Cardstock: Making Memories
Patterned Paper:
Accessories:Prisma blooms, glitter, cuttlebug, nestabilites and Prismacolor pencils


No comments: